Protecting our oceans inspired our Whale Shark and her calf
Our love for the oceans has given us the deep blue and perfectly formed Whale Shark mother and calf. These sentinels of the sea rely on us to make a conscious choice towards a better future for everyone. Available in four pack sizes, there is a pack to suit your all food wrapping needs.
Three Medium beeswax wraps 26 x 26 cm
The medium beeswax wrap is just perfect for wrapping cheeses, crackers, small sandwiches, nuts, half an avocado, making a plastic free packed lunch super easy.
Why BeeBee beeswax food wraps?
Stop plastic pollution – BeeBee’s are your plastic free, planet friendly alternative to clingfilm. Being compostable they are zero waste helping to reduce plastic pollution towards a more sustainable life.
Organic – Our ‘GOTS’ certified organic cotton is better for the planet, for your food and for you. With no pesticides or toxic dyes your food is wrapped in organic love!
Beautiful – The ‘Eco’ option should be fun and inspiring, not bland and boring. Beautiful design has always been at the heart of BeeBee.
Fresh food for longer – BeeBee beeswax food wraps store your bread fresher than plastic ever could, slow the browning of your avocados, keep salad fresh for a week, house cheese happily without the nasty sweat and give your fruit, veg and leftovers breathing space!
Cut food waste – Our breathable seal stops food becoming sweaty, with less moisture your food last longer cutting down on food waste and saving you money.
How to Use
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal. Play around and feel how they are malleable when warm and hold their shape when cold.
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap.
- Avoid using with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
- If necessary recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. Then ensure you leave no trace by composting your BeeBee or using as a firelight on your wood-burning stove!